Photography by Curtis and Norma Beaird
Article by Norma Beaird
We love to watch the Eastern Bluebirds flying from one pecan tree to another, hunting for food, building a nest, taking a bath or gathering at the buffet for unsalted peanuts!
Whether they're in a hurry to get somewhere or whether they're watching each other bathe, they're entertaining, but they also teach us some valuable lessons!
1. When you see a golden opportunity, dive in with gusto!
2. Gather for the winter, but take time to enjoy the harvest.
3. Encourage your family to be productive, but always lend a helping hand.
4. When sitting on top of the world, be aware of predators and enemies.
5. Even when you're busy learning or producing, take time to smell the flowers.
6. When blessed with abundance, always share blessings with others.
7. Water your soul with wisdom and knowledge, then spread your wings and fly.
Proverbs 3: 13 - 14 (King James Version)
13 Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding.
14 For the merchandise of it is better than the merchandise of silver,
and the gain thereof than fine gold.
Copyright 2013, Curtis and Norma Beaird. All rights reserved.